Saturday, July 08, 2006

Boycott Pirates of the Carribean 2: Dead Man Dumped on my Chest

Yup, thats right. Don't go see it, why bother? You already know what it is exactly going to be like. There's no fucking suprises here. I can take one good hard look at the trailer (if I really wanted to--I don't) and probably give you a really excellent outline of the story...why? Cuz this movie is shit, there is no story, there is no creativity it's just a bunch of overblown budget/acting/donkeycrap slapped together with some "witty" lines with Johnny Depp overacting and Orlando Bloom just being...well eye candy for all the girls who have him all over their walls.(along with my bible thumping aunt)
Who do the guys get? Keira Knightley, big whoop. Yeah she's hot and all but she can't escape her role in this film which will be to act awkward, feminine, make mistakes, and get caught or entirely fuck everyone over(as a direct result from her believing she should think). All her screen time with generally just be her annoying the shit out of me, if I could get them to turn the sound off so I can just stare at her body in peace Then the movie would be alot better but thats what HBO is for. But worse is even in the tidbits of the trailer you see she cut her hair she might as well be Orlando Bloom now thats about as masculine he looks.
Probably through all this your thinking..."But how can you not go see this the first one was like the second coming of Christ!!! LOL!!" Sorry no, you see I didn't believe the first one was the second coming of Christ more like the ten millionth cumming of some Disney executive on the chin of all you hapless boobs who love this regurgitated bullshit movies that some douche bag just copy and pastes from last summers line up of enormous-budgeted, over-marketed, pieces of donkey shit.
I'm embarressed to admit I attempted to watch the original one like 3 or 4 times but I couldn't get through it, it's that bad. By the way this is the guy who can laugh his way through just about every Pauly Shore movie, yeah thats right, I think I sat through more of Mortal Kombat Annihlation than Pirates of the Carribean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. Shit I even fell asleep once during Pirates and I've stayed awake for all 3 hours of Dances with Wolves, thats just how bad Pirates is.
But Pirates is just another piece of whats "in" whats "hip" it's another initiation into the popular crowd for people who care about such things. "Have you seen Pirates 2 Like OMG JOHNNY DEPP IS SO HAWT!!!" Get bent.

Someone who saw the film:
dope movie it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the twists totally caught me off guard. this woman came into my work and said she saw it at 12 and said it was great and said it had a empire strikes back vibe to it which is a good thing lol. 9/10! the only reason it didn't get a 10 was because kiera didn't get naked :'(.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Cohen said...

Amen brother

9:36 PM  
Blogger -tim- said...

Whoa people still read my blog?

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home